Fluvio is a distributed, programmable streaming platform written in Rust.
This Week in Fluvio is our weekly newsletter for development updates to Fluvio open source.
Please subscribe to This Week in Fluvio to receive new posts in your inbox
- SmartModule package: add missing metadata (#2532)
- Prevent collisions between namespaces (#2539)
Developer experience improvements
- CLI: Added ability to delete multiple connectors, smart modules and topics with one command. (#2427)
--use-k8-port-forwarding option to
fluvio cluster start. (#2516)
- Added proxy support during packages installation (#2535)
- Adds feedback and debug info to ‘smart-module create’ (#2513)
Get in touch with us on Github Discussions or join our Discord channel and come say hello!
For the full list of changes this week, be sure to check out our CHANGELOG.