This Week in Fluvio #40
Fluvio is a distributed, programmable streaming platform written in Rust.
This Week in Fluvio is our weekly newsletter for development updates to Fluvio open source.
Please subscribe to This Week in Fluvio to receive new posts in your inbox
- Support async response in multiplexed socket. (#2488)
--smart-module. `–smartmodule is still an alias for backward compatibility. (#2485)
- Drop write lock before async IO operations. (#2490)
AtLeastOncedelivery semantics. (#2503)
- Restrict usage of
fluvio consume. Those options only should be accepted when using specific smartmodules. (#2476)
- Keep serving incoming requests even if socket closed to write. (#2484)
- Measure latency for stats using macro. (#2483)
- The date of our webinar has changed. It is now at Tue, Aug 16, 2022 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
- Sr Rust Engineer (Frontend) [Remote - Global]
- SW Engineer (Cloud services) [Remote - Global]
- Sr SW engineer (Connectors) [Remote - Global]
- Sr Rust engineer (Infrastructure) [Remote - US]
- Developer Advocate [Remote - US timezones +/- 5hr]
- Solutions Architect [Remote - US timezones +/- 5hr]
For the full list of changes this week, be sure to check out our CHANGELOG.