Fluvio is a distributed, programmable streaming platform written in Rust.
This Week in Fluvio is our weekly newsletter for development updates to Fluvio open source.
Please subscribe to This Week in Fluvio to receive new posts in your inbox
fluvio connector config <connector-name> (#2464)
- Add performance counters to producer (#2424)
- Prefer ExternalIP to InternalIP if configured in kubernetes (#2448)
- Move stream publishers to connection-level context (#2452)
- Upgrade to fluvio-future 0.4.0 (#2470)
- The date of our webinar has changed. It is now at Thu, Jul 28, 2022 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM PDT
Get in touch with us on Github Discussions or join our Discord channel and come say hello!
For the full list of changes this week, be sure to check out our CHANGELOG.